Support for Families
This page is dedicated to providing advice and support for families in a whole variety of ways, and is constantly being updated with new links and ideas. Just click on the links and find out more.
Are You Entitled to Claim the Pupil Premium Grant for School Uniform Vouchers and Free School Meals, plus other financial support?
Not sure? Then just click here to find out more as it could be worth £3000 towards your child’s education!!!
4Children – What to expect, When? – support for the development of your child
50 things to before You’re 5 – Bradford’s version that you can apply to your own child
Helping with English at home
Although these refer to the old National Curriculum levels, they are still useful for reference:
Phonics and Spelling Support – we use Letters and Sounds as our core Phonics scheme and supplement this with Jolly Phonics
- Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation booklet
- Letters and Sounds website
- Phonics video clip – how we teach the children to say the letters
- Story Telling for Children – advice from Neil Griffiths
- Oxford Owl link for more reading support for the home
Helping with Maths at home
For further help for a whole range of other areas, why not look at some of the following links: