Tigers Out of School Club
Welcome to our Tigers Club – It’s Grrrrrreeeeaaaattttt!
September 2022 Newsletter – Click Here
April Newsletter – Click Here
Trumacar Tigers Club offers all children/families from the school and the local community an equal opportunity to access the facilities provided by the Club.
Tigers is run by the school and employs existing school staff who know the children well and know the policies and procedures of the school.
The Club provides quality childcare in a safe and secure environment and is open to all children of primary school age (4-11 years old) attending Trumacar Primary School. It is at the discretion of the committee and dependent on numbers as to whether we can offer places to other children in the local community.
It is our intention to make Trumacar Tigers Club genuinely accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community. In order to accomplish this, we will:
- Ensure that the existence of Trumacar Tigers Club is widely known in the local community. Make it known that children can start from school age. Information is circulated to all children prior to admission to school from nursery.
- Admissions are made using a booking form; places are allocated on a first come first served basis and each child must have an Admission form completed.
- Places are offered on condition that parent/carers adhere to the policies, procedures and charging arrangements made by the committee and that payments are kept up to date.
- Follow the school’s Equality Policy which is published on the school website.
- Be flexible about attendance patterns so as to accommodate the needs of individual children and families.
- Continue to consult local parents to ensure that Trumacar Tigers Club goes on meeting the changing needs of the local community.
The Club provides Before School Care, Monday to Friday during the school term and runs from 7:45am until 8:45am. After School Care is available between 3pm and 6pm on Mondays to Fridays during term time.
The Club operates on a first come, first served basis and the booking procedures are made clear to parents/carers and are followed at all times.
Places must be paid for promptly at the end of each week and invoices will be issued, if necessary, by the School Administration team on behalf of the Committee. Payments can also be accepted daily or weekly. All booked places must be paid for unless they have been cancelled before midday on the day before. Cancellations can be received at the School Office and on the Tigers email address. The School Office will notify the Club of such cancellations.
Parents/Carers requiring to use the Club must complete an Admissions Form, completing all sections fully and signing the documents. After an application has been received stating which days are required the places will be pre-booked before the booking form goes on display should places be available. Parents/carers will be notified of the outcome of their application as soon as possible.
Parents are also made aware that entrance to the club must at all times be from the junior playground, down by the side of the junior classrooms to the Tigers door. Parents and children must not go further into the school at any time.
Current charges are:
Breakfast Club –
Any time from 7:45am until 8:45am: £2.70 per session with breakfast included
Discounted to £2.20 per sibling attending same session
After-School Club –
5-6pm: £2.70 Or any part of these hours: £2.70
Late pick up will be charged at £5 per 15 mins
Discounted to £2.20 per sibling attending same session.
Sessions must be paid for before booking and can be paid online through ScoPay.